The Group Fourwents has been family-owned since it was founded in 1958 in Ahmedabad, by Mr. S. N. Modak. During those days, Fourwents manufactured different kinds of spare parts was for Textile processing machines, BOPP & BOPET Film stretching lines especially clips, pin links, chains, Tracks etc.
This has shaped the corporate group to the present day and is reflected in particular in a long-term strategic orientation – a significant success factor for our customers and ourselves.
Today, Fourwents had become a First Tier Supplier to the leading manufacturers of Stenter frames ( TDO Lines & Spares) not only in India but more than 30 countries worldwide. Fourwents produces Clips, Pin Links, and Chains that are used in Tenter Frames all well known Tenter manufacturers Globally.
We do undertake not only the production of common designs but also development of New Designs to cater all advantages for customer's benefit.
World Class Quality At Most Economical Cost